Saturday, August 05, 2006





I haven't been posting much...

And it looks like this will continue.

I am not sure how widespread the news concerning the tornadoes in Combermere and surrounding areas is, but the damage is unbelievable.

I recently started working with an insurance restoration company, and we have been working non-stop since Thursday trying to get people's houses/cottages usable. It looks like this will be going on through much of August, and I will be far too tired to post. I have not even been able to find the time or energy to remove the tree that fell on my house on Wednesday during the storm (top left corner).

Monday's Civic holiday will not apply to me, and I am amazed that we will be taking Sunday off. The situation is truly unbelievable, and my heart goes out to these people who have lost their homes and property. It feels good to help them.

That's all for now.




4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking for overview of XRUMER software.
Can you help me? Or give me a link to the official site with this sofware.

Thanks

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

DevStats Free Web Counter